Sunday, October 18, 2009

Riding Harley


Went for a long ride on the ole Harley today. Must say it was a hot one out there but I was a trooper. We had a pleasant time driving along with several of my loving hubby's co-workers. As you can imagine the hottest chick I saw during this greatly vanilla ride was.....

I know you are asking yourself .. out of all the bikers we ran into on our travels that would be the highlight... Um, let me think ... well we did catch a view of the bikini bike wash ...

and like most rides and events there is always that one trophy chick ..

wrong best I can report to you is .. the most refreshing thing we had the pleasure of was ...

Don't get me wrong we know that all events aren't going to surround us with sexy lifestyle people so for now I will leave you with .....

we can dream!!

No comments: