Sunday, August 10, 2008

DRAG QUEEN FOR A NIGHT!


Somehow coming up with the time to get up to our favorite playground has been a bit rough lately. Last night however we had an opportunity and we jumped on it. Although not quite prepared for the evenings theme we marveled at how much effort some of the folks put forth for "Drag Queen night". After a while the opportunity for my handsome husband to get into the theme came up. Offered the pick of some sexy outfits, a wig and a quick make up job he turned out to be pretty hot if I may say so myself. E (of E and G) along with help from H (of E and H) we got him all made up. Watching him transform into a sexy girl I sensed he was actually aroused with the situation or perhaps it was getting naked and being touched by women such as E and H. I kinda think he may have a thing for E anyway. The contest was fun and although hubby didn't win we all seemed to have a good laugh. I hope he gave the dress back, he would look kinda silly if he wore it to work.


Chatting it up with some friends and remembering some other faces as they came in we all embraced in some warm hugs and saw a few sly tongues dart across lips as we all greeted each other. Good friends E and H were there as well as D and E who we had met before and hadn't seen a a good while. T or "A" as his his drag name indicated and his wife were there as well. We met a new couple; K and P. As coincidence would have it my hubby actually used to to work with K. What a surprise it is in this small world.


There was not much activity on the dance floor and the crowd seemed rather small. We grabbed some towels and headed to the hot tub with E and H. The water was hot but all so soothing. Not as soothing as the kissing and touching that soon began. It didn't take long for K and P to join us. Watching the girls touching and kissing all around made the water even hotter. H was really into the idea of a new addition to the hot tub festivities and I thought for a moment she was going to devour K. H, K and myself got into an oblivion of pleasure before it was decided to move the party to a private setting.


The setting in the room we settled into was one of nakedness and arousal. Engaging in oral pleasures, K, myself and H took turns being the center of attention. I had the pleasure of being on the receiving, giving and viewing ends. Watching as the rotating twist of bodies went round and round I saw that K had been riding the phallic pony of E while engaging in the fine art of giving a blow job to P. I watched with pleasure as my husband was enticed to give H some of the magic I love so much. Legs in the air, H's inviting love tunnel engulfed his throbbing manhood.
Both seemed to enjoy the action as I heard some very seductive moans being made by both of them. Along with this the visuals are just the sort of thing I enjoy.




Excusing ourselves we went to get a quick drink only to return and find that E had K carrying on with pleasure as he put her through almost every position one could think of in their Karma Sutra mind. We eventually left the foursome to continue on and went back downstairs. My handsome husband being the gentleman I encourage him to be made it a point to thank E for the dress and make up . We shared a few dances with her and G and spoke of perhaps some future encounters. Let's see what we may write about next time.

No comments: