Sunday, January 27, 2008

TLS Party/White-Shirt contest


We must say that this must have been the hottest weekend yet. We have had the pleasure to formally meet a really great couple. We had met them before but there was not really any time to actually get to know them. We had a wonderful time with E and H. Previously there was just a lot of flirting and some pretty hot dancing. We all got pretty hot dancing and you guessed it we wound up going upstairs. The whole time my husband and I were so eager to possibly go beyond the boundaries, we really had some serious eye contact and that made us even hotter. We so like to watch. Going down on E and then feeling her hot tongue on my hot sex made us all crazy for more. Being able to make her cum like she did was so hot. Just thinking that I had not normally engaged in these pleasures made this encounter all the more exciting. Later E even remarked that he had never seen H cum like that. watching E go to town on H and pump her till she shook with pleasure made me so wet. When my husband joined back in it was all he could do to keep from losing it as he slipped his throbbing manhood in me from behind. All the while I was eagerly going down on H's ever twitching sex. She was so hot and vocal that we all ended up in a great big cum fest. The aural and visual pleasure almost overcame the actual act. The whole evening left us feeling hungry for more. The thought of our next opportunity to be with E and H makes me so wet and my husband so hard we can barely write this. The thought that H remarked to me that I was "the first person to make her cum like that from pussy licking" made me really hot and wanting more.
Oh yeah! I also won the white shirt contest.


No comments: