Sunday, January 13, 2008

Leather and Lace .... Bikers NIght


We had thought we'd stay in tonight but some how we found ourselves in the car and half way to our favorite Club. The place was packed. Met a few new couples. Noticed not many girls were dressed in their Chaps so we played Scavenger Hunt. We had a blast. Made our way to the Group room. Almost got lost in there. Twisted bodies all over. S (of S and R) was very intoxicating to watch. After it quieted down a bit she surprised me with a lovely strap-on. We had a bit of a time getting started but when we did everyone including those downstairs could here my moans of enjoyment as it put me in a state of pure ecstasy. I could see my handsome husband behind soaking up every moment watching up as she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Very exciting. My husband was so worked up. He was about to explode off the visuals alone. I am looking forward to more of her sultry talents in the future. It's an experience I look forward to again. 

As we all lay across the bed recharging for the next round we caught the vision of a single gal M climbing in next to us. She slipped in and tipsy is a nice word - her speech slurred - her eyed out of focus she leaned in a licked the side of my face. Yes, Drama queen for a minute I jumped up screaming and ran out to sterilize. Learning later the this chick was a bit off and always a bit of a heavy drinker. Recomposing myself I returned and hopped in on S and R's side hoping to escape her reach as she questioned my disappearance and licks my hubby on the arm yelling "was that to much"? M was a little on the weird side and saying so we will hopefully soon forget this ordeal and not give her a label (lol). Overall the evening was good enough to lure us back soon.

No comments: