Thursday, March 20, 2008

Perfect end to an evening...


As we sat and chatted with out good friends A and E and D we teased and flirted ourselves straight into the jacuzzi. The water was warm but the atmosphere was hotter. D and I started caressing and as she positioned me up on the side for a better angle she began to work her tongue magic on my eager sex. I turned for a moment to glance over and saw my husband and A and E moving around. Not being able to focus well due to the lips locked down on my hot dripping sex but trying to get a glance from time to time I saw A devouring my husband. Regrettably I was not able to see very much from the position I was in. We decided to move our party into the next room. D climbed up on the spider chair and I eagerly pounced down in front of her and after a few moans E tagged me out for he was ready to taste the juices of her delicious flower. I moved over to the swing chair and my loving husband was delighted to service my throbbing wet sex with his talented tongue. I looked up and saw A watching and moving closer as she touched me ever so gently. Breaking for a brief moment we moseyed on over to the bed where we became all intertwined in a hot twisted oral session. D quickly pounced back on my readily tender hot sex, her tongue making me twist and ecstasy flooded my sex. Wow, before we knew it it was time to pack up and head home. Looking forward to another chance to finish this erotic interlude.

No comments: