Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Party!



Last night we met up with some good friends at our favorite place. We were able to meet several new couples while enjoying an excellent dinner (R Rocks), tasty adult beverages accompanying some good music (DJ G Rocks) starts the night off well. Looking around and seeing sexy people dancing in a provocative way makes things exciting. We socialized with T and L, J and T and E minus H (She had family obligations) throughout the evening. As the mood got sexier it became apparent that the friskiness between T and L, E, myself and of course my handsome husband was getting very hot and heavy. Much to my surprise (and pleasure) I discovered that L had a cute little shamrock hidden in the southern regions of her Irishness. (It was a St Paddy’s party after all). After watching several beautiful lasses kiss the Irish rose I took the opportunity to check out T, E and my husband’s blarney stones. With me on my knees taking turns on the three fine shillelaghs presented to me the decision was made to move to a more private setting. We began with E and my hubby lying back enjoying my breathtaking oral pleasures. Joining us T and L made for a wonderful round of adult delights. Five hot moaning bodies on one bed, all giving and receiving multiple pleasures slightly interrupted by a short giggle from nearly almost falling of the bed. A delightful evening, satisfaction all around and some fantasy fulfillment as an added bonus. We are looking forward to many more erotic interludes with our friends (H will have a little catching up to do-I am sure I can bring her up to speed in no time).

No comments: