Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Night out!

Saturday night we headed over to our favorite playground and indulged ourselves in some very much overdue sexcapades. The theme we read was a Stud contest and the owner's Birthday Bash. I tried very hard to get my loving hubby to enter and bring home the prize but he had other things on his mind. We stopped in an visited with E and D (minus A, she was home) for a while before getting to the club. Making our way over to the club we arrived to enjoy a delicious meal and some wicked spirits. On our way to the hot tub the Stud contest was starting and J (of J and M) shuffled me in to judge this fine few brave cocks. I turned to grab D but somehow lost her. The 5 contestant displayed a good show but no comparison to my hubby. If he had only entered he could have taken the gold medal; another day. It was all in good fun and it seems the ladies who were judging were having a fun time. After a while I joined the others we made our way down to the hot tub where it was empty but the water was soothing and I soon found myself with a foot in each had delivering my award winning foot rubs. T (of J and T) will hate she missed out, raincheck. We chatted with J (of E and J) for a bit. As it started to fill up we wrapped up and decided to grab a room. Stopping off for a quick clean up I noticed the downstairs was pretty quiet so I grabbed a room close by and we piled in. My loving hubby reached out and pulled me close. We began to kiss and he ran his strong tender hands up and down my back making me squirm. Grabbing my hair and pulling my head to the side I caught a glimpse of E and D who I could see were having no trouble seeing in the dark and making the window steam up. It heated up so quickly and the temptation to break into a full fuckfest soon slowed down and we all began to relax. I find it very sensual to watch others. My hubby moving over to get closer to D as he played with her nipples brought quiet moans which I could hear her moving to. I started to reach over and fondle E. He was very welcoming and D stroked my husband while I kissed him. The time must have passed us and soon it was time to go. Overall these two are a great trio (duo this time). We are looking forward to seeing them all again soon......

No comments: