Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Overdue



Tonight while surfing I found myself a bit aroused and with the vision of my loving hubby taking the place of my well lubed trusty vibe I had one explosive evening. When I paused for a break I noticed J online and as we chatted and surfed for some wild and extreme clips on the old redtube I found myself back at it again.



Finally, hubby made it home only to find me ready for the taking. I pounced on him like a wild cougar and as I was about to explode I delivered a river of juices down his thigh. His steady hard cock was throbbing and I had him begging for release - I slide down a wrapped my warm slippery lips around and drawing him in deep I managed to get his hips high off the bed. Rocking my mouth to the rhythm of his hips I teased and twisted at his heavy hanging twins. Moving slowly as I brought him to a glorious climax that threw him into a peaceful slummer .......

No comments: