Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Neon Lights



Heading over to our favorite place last weekend - Neon was the theme but for some we were the center of attention. Being our Birthday weekend we decided to celebrate it at the club surrounded by naked friends. We ran in to newly free J (now J minus S) and newly free of V of C but now taken V (now V and T) we hung out and played catch up. It was nice to see them we look forward to seeing/catching them in separate situations (wink) some time soon. Following a few drinks T (of J and T) and V and I with a few other ladies entered the evenings contest while my hubby chatted up some friends and cheered me on ring side. It's always a lot of fun. The place was packed and was a great turn out. I secretly arranged a birthday dance for my hubby from K (of K & B). She is erotic and very sexy dancer. Pulling him up on the dance floor to receive his dance was a bit arm twisting but once settled he soon began to enjoy the show eyes wide open with his hands twitching at his side. His eyes were glued to every move her sexy body made. She teased and taunted him so very well. It was very hot to watch him get so worked up. Soon it was my turn and I was so very lucky for I received mine from T (T & L) his dance was so sensual and erotic it was all I could do to not to throw him down right then and there. (I am sure that's how my hubby felt from his too). Recovering from the weakness in thighs I found myself up on the dance from with T & L and J (of J & J) and a several other lovely ladies. Needing a break I made my way back to my handsome hubby where he stood center in a group of very horny couples and singles ready for action. With most unsure of set plans - we both slipped away for a mini make out session. Discussing possible events and checking for free rooms we made our way back to the group. The place was so packed all the rooms where taken and many were still unsure so we made our way to room 11.




What a way to
celebrate!!!!



Room 11

We made our way to room 11 where there was sure be enough room for all to play. Settled and stripped down we lay waiting for others to join so we started some four play. I was very lucky I had two men eager for pleasing at my knees. As the events got hotter and I began to tingle and twitch I soon lost track and became lost in the moment. Coming up for air and catching a break we headed out for a drink. The place was still quite packed and many of our group had stopped off for a dip in the hot tub. We joined a new couple in the dining room for some very interesting conversation before retiring for the night. Our birthday weekend went very well and we are looking forward to Halloween Party in a few weeks....



No comments: