Saturday, September 6, 2008

Body Painting

We made our way up to our favorite playground last last night. It was quiet empty. Not alot of people attending. We had a nice dinner and chatted with some friends M and J. K came over and persuaded me to enter the body painting contest. I entered with 2 other sexy ladies and we had a great time suppling the canvas for the fellows to paint. I wanted to be a fruit basket. Thought that's be something easy for the guys to work with. After a round of songs the winner was announced and to my surprise my name was called. Wow, who knew. It was great fun. After a quick shower followed by a relaxing dip in the hot tub we made our way to an open room and played with each other. We ended our evening with a spin on the sexy spider chair. Looking forward to our next visit up.

No comments: